I’ve been neglecting my paints for a while, but I finally got this piece of fanart done. The idea came to me while I was idly sitting in my chair, so I just had to write it down and do it.
The initial composition was different from this and arguably much worse. I couldn’t get my own posing right for the reference photos and no matter how I worked it out, it just looked terrible. So I scrapped the idea and went for something simpler. I think it turned out well.
Also, this is the first piece where I used some digital post-processing past the level adjusting. This was mainly to bring out some areas that were washed out by the scanner, adjust colors, and darken certain areas.